Hakenhof
The building came into the possession of his chancellor Johann Hake in 1538 as a gift from Count Jobst II von Hoya. This family provided many important personalities in the history of the country and the town.
Good to know
Openings
- Only exterior viewing possible.
Payment methods
- free of charge
Author
Mittelweser-Touristik GmbH
Lange Straße 1831582 Nienburg/WeserOrganization
Mittelweser-Touristik GmbH
License (master data)
Mittelweser-Touristik GmbH












